A Traditional style steel narrowboat custom-built for you to enjoy our inland waterways - just for a day!
What a great way to take a day out - just make up a party of your family and friends, stock up with plenty of picnic fare, and set off on a journey of exploration along the North Oxford Canal. You drive, and you decide where to go, whilst Rosette provides all the facilities you need for the trip. Click to see details of possible day out routes.
Rosette, our 32ft tug style narrowboat (above), is available for self-drive day trips for up to 12 people. For your comfort during the day there is a fresh water flush toilet, a small gas cooker with 2 burners and an oven, a fridge, hot and cold running water a well equipped galley and even a radiator to keep the cabin warm on cooler days. The open sided front area has clear roll-down screens.
HOW TO BOOK
Call us on 01788 832449 to make sure the boat is available. Complete the online secure booking form along with payment in full, once we have received and process we will send the booking confirmation to you through the post.
For 2017 availability please call us on 01788 832449
The full terms and conditions are available here. Hirers should note
1. We will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused by events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control or not due to our own proven negligence
2. The hirer is in charge of the boat and is responsible for its safe navigation
3. Hirers may themselves be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused by them or their crew
4. Vehicles and their contents are left at owner's risk
5. The boat should be returned on time in a clean, tidy condition.
6. If for any reason the boat is not available or delayed on the day (e.g. damage, mechanical breakdown, late return of the previous crew etc.) we will endeavour to provide you with an alternative. Otherwise we will refund a suitable amount, but no more than has already been paid to us.
7. Whilst we take every care to service and maintain the boat, no responsibility will be accepted for loss of time or expenses through breakdown, damage or defects.