Day Trips on Rosette
A Traditional style steel narrowboat custom-built
for you to enjoy our inland waterways – just for a day!
What a great way to take a day out – just make up a party of your family and friends, stock up with plenty of picnic fare, and set off on a journey of exploration along the North Oxford Canal. You drive, and you decide where to go, whilst Rosette provides all the facilities you need for the trip.
Rosette, our 32ft tug style narrowboat (above), is available for self-drive day trips for up to 12 people. For your comfort during the day there is a fresh water flush toilet, a small gas cooker with 2 burners and an oven, a fridge, hot and cold running water a well equipped galley and even a radiator to keep the cabin warm on cooler days. The open sided front area has clear roll-down screens.
WHERE CAN I GO?
Click on the button below to take you to some examples of routes that you can take for your day out on Rosette.
HOW TO BOOK ROSETTE
Check on the Availability and Booking and if the date is available for you then you can book directly on the same page along with making your payment in full, then once we have received it we will process it and send the booking confirmation to you.
Weekdays 10am to 7pm (or dusk if earlier)
Rosette £180 per day
Rosette £200 per weekday during July and August
Weekends & Bank Holidays 10am to 7pm (or dusk if earlier)
Rosette £220 per day
All prices are fully inclusive of fuel and VAT at the current rate.
We will also require a returnable security deposit of £250.
Please make sure you read our Conditions of Hire below.
- Large front well-deck with plenty of seats
- Roll-up side screens
- Small inside seating area with heating
- Sink with hot and cold water
- Small gas oven, grill and hob
- Cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery for up to 12 people
- Fresh water flush toilet
Please note that we are unable to answer availability enquiries or take bookings over the phone for Rosette. Please click here for Availability and Booking or send us an email to email@example.com
Please ensure that you have chosen the correct date as we regret that it is not possible to alter the date once the booking has been confirmed.
Conditions of Hire
The full terms and conditions are available here. Hirers should note however that:
1. We will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused by events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control or not due to our own proven negligence
2. The hirer is in charge of the boat and is responsible for its safe navigation
3. Hirers may themselves be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused by them or their crew
4. Vehicles and their contents are left at owner’s risk
5. The boat should be returned on time in a clean, tidy condition.
6. If for any reason the boat is not available or delayed on the day (e.g. damage, mechanical breakdown, late return of the previous crew etc.) we will endeavour to provide you with an alternative. Otherwise we will refund a suitable amount, but no more than has already been paid to us.
7. Whilst we take every care to service and maintain the boat, no responsibility will be accepted for loss of time or expenses through breakdown, damage or defects.